Previous Brand Experience…
This was the first project I started working on when I joined Splendid Communications in October 2010.
As an account assistant my main objectives were to help the team prior to the event. This involved mounting pieces of PR, tracking all content going through the media (both online and printed), and doing bits of design such as Facebook profile pictures and press trip launch packs. Other tasks such as branding invites to the event and organising the content for the press packs, arranging elements of the press trip away to Miami (hotels, flights, VISAs) were also a big part of my role in the Smirnoff team.
During the event my role was to liaise with the client and the celebrity guests who were attending, making sure they were well looked after and enjoying the night.
My main role in the Lucozade campaign was general branding such as wrist bands and tote bags, developing press boards for the event and assistance during the live event.
Kettle Ridge Crisps
The Kettle Ridge Dogem Derby from Middle Wallop to London was the biggest project I had taken part in during my time at Splendid. My main roles in this project were assisting in the management of the event and design for the vehicles, hand books, clothing and helmets.
The logistics of this event made the management incredibly difficult: getting 4 custom made road-worthy dodgems, 4 van support vehicles, one mechanic and 3 event team vehicles to London, in amongst stopping at 4 additional venues, proved to be quite difficult.
Much of the event logistics – tasks such as booking the hotels, support vehicles and additional event venues were my responsibility. I also worked on purchasing and branding all content for this project.
– Helping with t-shirt branding and other design content
– Idea generation for new campaigns
– Design content for winners of the love hate campaign, personalised Marmite jars
20th Century Fox
For the launch of Narnia and Gulivers Travels:
– Assistant management of the event, making sure journalists were in the right places at the right time and everything was running to the time schedule we had.
– Arranging the ultimate house party prizes which involved organising twelve different house parties across the region, DJs, a sound system, bouncers, gift cards and photographers. Using the content from the parties as publicity for the client on social media platforms.
– Design content for Facebook
– Brainstorming for further campaigns
Big Yellow Self Storage
– Branding for future campaigns
– additional design for further campaign pitches
– Organising prizes for competition winners